The Law Offices of T. Scott Leo, its practice areas include – Fidelity and Surety bonds – Construction Litigation Firm in Chicago, Illinois
The Law Offices of T. Scott Leo was founded by Scott Leo in 1998. The firm provides services throughout the Midwest and nationally in the areas of fidelity insurance and litigation, surety bond claims and litigation, surety creditor workouts and bankruptcies, construction litigation, business and commercial litigation.
Its practice areas include:
- Fidelity Bonds – The Leo Law Firm handles claims and litigation involving fidelity bonds and similar products listed below.
- Blanket Bonds
- Individual Bonds
- Director and Officer Liability
- Fiduciary Bonds
- Commercial Crime Policies
- Surety Bonds – The term surety bond can describe many types of surety bond products. The Leo law firm handles surety claims and litigation involving virtually every type of bond and many different underlying obligations.
- Judicial Bonds – injunctions, attachment, replevin actions for either Plaintiff or Defendant actions.
- Contract bonds
- Bid bonds
- Performance Bonds
- Payment Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds
- Worker’s Compensation Bonds
- Federal Bonds/Miscellaneous
Leo Law provides the highest quality legal services to businesses, corporations, financial institutions, credit unions, and contractors and is experienced in the area of fidelity and surety bonds.
- Construction Litigation The firm has extensive experience investigating, assessing and litigating any type of issue that arises in construction projects, including:
- Bid Bonds – guarantees that a construction bid has been submitted in good faith
- Performance Bonds – protect the owner from loss in the even the contractor fails to perform up to specified standards
- Payment Bonds – guarantee the contractor will pay named subcontractors, laborers and material suppliers.
- Representation of contractors in construction disputes.
- Representation of sureties and contractors seeking affirmative claim recoveries on private, federal and others public projects